Apology

Bozlifyme

I just wanted to publicly say I'm sorry for my comments in the "You know what I love" thread, among others, in the Requests page. I didn't even think about all of the time and work that remixers put into the Thieves of Fate remix project. I jumped to conclusions when i posted that thread and perhaps I should have given it a second thought. After a second listen, I have realized that the Thieves of Fate remixes are actually quite good, but not what I expected. I will cool it with the requests and have decided to try and make my own remixes for my requests. I do have FL studio, but I don't quite know how to use it well. I will try to learn and maybe I can make it up to everyone by submitting a remix of my own sometime in the future.

Sorry,

Kyle

Apology accepted. I'm glad you've chosen to still be involved in the community. The ReMixing and Guides & Tutorials forums are a great place to start learning about how to create your own mixes. You can also contribute by commenting on songs posted in the Works in Progress forum, or simply reviewing posted mixes. Remember, it's fine to not like something (or even criticize it) as long as you present your opinion constructively.