~ Super Bowl ~

zykO

Football? Forget that. I am watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

Yep, 3 hours of puppies running around and acting cute in a set that looks like a tiny stadium. And they play with football doggie toys. An announcer makes football-style comments about the adorable things the puppies are doing, and occasionally a referee steps in and makes a puppy substitution. And then they announce the cutest puppy at the end to win the Most Valuable Puppy award.

It's so exciting. I'm rooting for miniature doxen.

Football? Forget that. I am watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

Yep, 3 hours of puppies running around and acting cute in a set that looks like a tiny stadium. And they play with football doggie toys. An announcer makes football-style comments about the adorable things the puppies are doing, and occasionally a referee steps in and makes a puppy substitution. And then they announce the cutest puppy at the end to win the Most Valuable Puppy award.

It's so exciting. I'm rooting for miniature doxen.

Is that real?!?, That sounds freakin' sweet!

I'm going for the giants just because their not the patriots but other then that I don't care...stupid dolphins...

Meh. I don't care for either team enough to bother watching. That and the rest of my family is watching Tivo'd Friends reruns right now.

TV Commercials altogether stopped being funny at least 2 years ago, which was the only reason I used to watch the game. I'll watch em on Youtube if there are any recommended ones.