~ Super Bowl ~

zykO

... And since when did the Patriots become the evil boss fight at the end of the game? is there a reason why only patriot fans were rooting for them, while everyone else wanted to see them dead (I mean, aside from all the cheating, is there any other reason?)?

I hate the Pats because of what they did to our state. I don't have anything against the players personally...it's just that a few years ago the Pats said they were moving to CT, so we started this huge multi-million dollar project to build them a stadium and renovate out capital city. Then they backed out on us, and I've hated them ever since.

... And since when did the Patriots become the evil boss fight at the end of the game? is there a reason why only patriot fans were rooting for them, while everyone else wanted to see them dead (I mean, aside from all the cheating, is there any other reason?)?

They decided to copyright the phrase "19 and 0." Any prick who does that is indeed deserving of a missile to the glass container if you know what I mean.

Cause it's a Metroid reference...:-D