Donkey Kong WIP

Nyuk~Nyul

The lyrics aren't particularily relevant to Donkey Kong, the melodies and rhythm only contain obscure hints at any source. That source is the pre-SNES Donkey kong, btw. If you're attempting to get this on OCR, it's gonna take a massive reworking of most of it, or a massive re-write to most of the submission standards.

This isn't my kind of music, but I'm not gonna go so far as to say it isn't music. However, this is hardly OCR-stuff. While you might win the popularity contest with this, you'd probably get an instant rejection letter if you submitted it, unless the Judges want to list the reasons themselves for laughs.

So, nice track. Now how about a real vgm remix?

--

And Snap...!! That's just annoying.

The lyrics aren't particularily relevant to Donkey Kong, the melodies and rhythm only contain obscure hints at any source. That source is the pre-SNES Donkey kong, btw. If you're attempting to get this on OCR, it's gonna take a massive reworking of most of it, or a massive re-write to most of the submission standards.

This isn't my kind of music, but I'm not gonna go so far as to say it isn't music. However, this is hardly OCR-stuff. While you might win the popularity contest with this, you'd probably get an instant rejection letter if you submitted it, unless the Judges want to list the reasons themselves for laughs.

So, nice track. Now how about a real vgm remix?

--

And Snap...!! That's just annoying.

This is terrible feedback. You obviously fail at realizing what the point of music actually is. For shame.