Ninja Gaiden " Emulated" PART 2 ( NES)

Emulator

so i did 3 tracks so far of this great game..im no PRO..but i hope you all enjoy it..First you'll find my OLDER version of ninja gaiden on OCR..then i have done an updated version in 2008 of that OLD mix.. and NOW..i did a different track of the soundtrack...i kinda liked almost every song on there.... so many to choose... so here's my newest mix.. of NG1 for NES

remixer name on ocr is: Jose Acosta..by the way

http://www.vgmix.com/download.php?mode=song_hifi&band_id=279&song_id=524

I'll take a listen... Opens a bit weak. Its not DJ Friendly, or listener friendly. Usually, its either a long ambient intro, or it opens to the kick. Whatever, I'll keep listening.

Some generic trance synths here. The drums feel weak, don't really build some nice tension and release, like good trance does. Try building up to a grand finish! Making it really powerful, really energetic, so it breaks out, chills the listener, rocks the club floor etc.

I don't know the original, but your synth and melodic work is nice, and it all flows together. The drums don't really function well, as tools, rather they seem to be left to the background. Try bringing them up more, and using them as tools for changing dynamics - contrast - to keep the listener interested.

It was a bit short, especially for a trance song. I don't think 3 minutes is really enough to get a whole trance song across.

It definitely wasn't bad. The synth work/melodic work was very nice! However, it could use some more work on the arrangement, and the usage of basic elements. Not bad!