*NO* Street Fighter Alpha 2 'Ready, Get Set, Fire!'

djpretzel

Hello djpretzel,

I've been a fan of OCR for a couple of years, and have already submitted one ReMix. This is my next ReMix, you can tell the name of it and what game it's from from the subject. My ReMixer name is DCT, my e-mail addresss is BigShot925@aol.com, and the website you can find my ReMix at is:

Thank you for your time.

-DCT

I'm quite fond of the arrangement heard here, but the saxaphone quality really kills me. It's not good. Maybe I just don't like saxaphones. Either way, I don't like it. Considering that the saxaphone is one of the lead instruments, it makes my decision difficult on what I should vote for this mix. The bit from 2:47 on really sounds not good to my ears. The piano sounds oddly negative.

NO

I play too much street fighter, and so am very familiar with this tune indeed. It isn't very different from the original at all, and all the instruments are dry, need some reverb.

2.47 8O:? Hmmmm, the song suddenly loses all sense of tone. Don't know why, but everything just sounds out of tune from here onwards. In light of this,

NO