End Enigma (terranigma)

Audity

It feels a bit unbalanced with the harp panned quite hard to the right with no echo, and the piano echoing to the left. I'd move the piano a bit more to the left, the harp to the middle, and let them each echo in their own direction.

This is a nice start, it'll be interesting to see what it'll turn into.

What do u mean no echo Ro? If there wasn't any, there'd be no fading out sound, there clearly is SOME. it just needs some more :P it's not a bad start, but I think it needs more before we can judge you, because it's just barely started.

• 13 years later...

@HoboKa @RozovianEither of you still have this, 13 YEARS LATER? Ha. I know someone with Hard Drives (just daunting to go through, though it might not be on them!), so no biggie if you didn't want to keep whatever this even sounded like (don't recall).

But yeah I take way too much time to develop music, and every new change is like mind-blowing to me that I could've even made anything at all. Haven't tried in a long time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 1:09 AM, Audity said:

@HoboKa @RozovianEither of you still have this, 13 YEARS LATER? Ha. I know someone with Hard Drives (just daunting to go through, though it might not be on them!), so no biggie if you didn't want to keep whatever this even sounded like (don't recall).

But yeah I take way too much time to develop music, and every new change is like mind-blowing to me that I could've even made anything at all. Haven't tried in a long time.

Wow, OCR Forums/Staff/Veterans were right to say I was going over the Judge Panel's Helmet, so to speak.  I didn't have the skill set to say whether or not remixes in the WIP Forum was passable per OCR's Quality Bar - especially back then when I was as green as a toad.  Actually, it's one of the reasons why I decided to quit hosting Meat 'n Potatoes Remix Competition.  Sorry about the maudlin shit.  Also, holy necro post Batman.  2008...where has the time gone X_X (Pardon edits, really bad brain fog T_T)

On 7/7/2021 at 12:13 PM, Rozovian said:

I don't think so. It'd have to be on the old laptop, then. If that even starts up anymore.

Time to give music making another shot?

Be sure to share that with me on Discord or something!  Good times haha...

Edited by HoboKa

1 hour ago, HoboKa said:

Wow, OCR staff were right to call me out on being a moron back then.

Yer not a moron, Hobo, it just took you quite a long time to get your shit working. A LONG time. But you still got it working and that justifies the time spent on it.

Not all of us get to be talents or savants. Not all of us get to be Zircon or bLiNd or Rebecca Trip or among the upper echelons of fame in this line of work - we have to trade our lack of early success for eventual success and be thankful for it lest God takes it away overnight. Today I can call myself a veteran in this art and act like it, but my decade-long dorky newbie era is just as fresh in my mind as they were then and scattered throughout this website for all to see as well. It stays as a constant reminder that there is blood, tears and torn flesh even in rearranging video game music for those that pursue it without the talent to start a fire on launch.

Edited by Meteo Xavier

18 hours ago, Meteo Xavier said:

Yer not a moron, Hobo, it just took you quite a long time to get your shit working. A LONG time. But you still got it working and that justifies the time spent on it.

Not all of us get to be talents or savants. Not all of us get to be Zircon or bLiNd or Rebecca Trip or among the upper echelons of fame in this line of work - we have to trade our lack of early success for eventual success and be thankful for it lest God takes it away overnight. Today I can call myself a veteran in this art and act like it, but my decade-long dorky newbie era is just as fresh in my mind as they were then and scattered throughout this website for all to see as well. It stays as a constant reminder that there is blood, tears and torn flesh even in rearranging video game music for those that pursue it without the talent to start a fire on launch.

[EDIT over9000] I hated my entire response here. 

I don't feel that I am allowed to express myself here without being judged unfairly.  It's why I don't participate much at OCR anymore.  I'm probably gonna have to take a break from the Forums again...already.  Take care of yourself Meteo Xavier, and don't let the haters drag you down.  Just be the best version of yourself.  Advise I could use for myself.  Sorry for not being that candid earlier.  I'm dealing with some serious anxiety right now, so crippling that I'm losing days of sleep.  It really f*cking sucks.

Edited by HoboKa

On 7/8/2021 at 3:40 PM, HoboKa said:

[EDIT over9000] I hated my entire response here. 

I don't feel that I am allowed to express myself here without being judged unfairly.  It's why I don't participate much at OCR anymore.  I'm probably gonna have to take a break from the Forums again...already.  Take care of yourself Meteo Xavier, and don't let the haters drag you down.  Just be the best version of yourself.  Advise I could use for myself.  Sorry for not being that candid earlier.  I'm dealing with some serious anxiety right now, so crippling that I'm losing days of sleep.  It really f*cking sucks.

Hoboka, I have enjoyed a fair number of your remixes. I hope that your anxiety gets better soon and that you continue creating music and sharing it with the world.

1 hour ago, SegaMon said:

Hoboka, I have enjoyed a fair number of your remixes. I hope that your anxiety gets better soon and that you continue creating music and sharing it with the world.

Sometimes I forget that I have fans, this means a lot to me man!  I might share some more of my remixes in the WIP forum later.  Gonna take a break again and save us all a headache.  Be sure to follow my YouTube.  All the best...