Liontamer

ASK A JUDGE: While we're busy NOT voting - your questions, we want 'em

There is, look at the "last edited" notices at the bottom of the posts. The title hasn't been updated.

--Eino

Nope, it hasn't been substantively updated. Sometime this weekend.

Who's asleep at the panel To Be Judged list :nicework:

Just giving y'all a hard time :3

Go go Technomanga Rangers dun dd dun dun duuuun

Edited by HoboKa
bein' retarded don't judge me!!

Who's asleep at the panel To Be Judged list :nicework:

Just giving y'all a hard time :3

I share your curiosity about this issue.

*been waiting seven months to see a mix enter the judging list*

I too share your mutual curiosity

Where mah mandingos at?

Would those be "technomandingos?"

Take it easy, Big B. You've got 38 mixposts. Yeah I know you're trying to beat the all-time record, but some of us are trying to patiently await our "OCReMix Artist Profiles." :-P

It's just that it takes... a lot of... patience...

I'm looking forward to a few of those myself. ;-)

Truth be told I don't know how long OCR's gonna last but I figured if I flooded the world with music then at least there'd be something I would be remembered for when I'm dead. Maybe, who knows. It seems like as good a way as any to express one's self and leave something behind that is meaningful. Unless that meaningful offering gets STUCK ON A PANEL FOR YEAAAAAARS!!!!!!! ;-) Heck I might be dead before some of them are judged!

Truth be told I don't know how long OCR's gonna last but I figured if I flooded the world with music then at least there'd be something I would be remembered for when I'm dead. Maybe, who knows. It seems like as good a way as any to express one's self and leave something behind that is meaningful. Unless that meaningful offering gets STUCK ON A PANEL FOR YEAAAAAARS!!!!!!! ;-) Heck I might be dead before some of them are judged!

Don't say that OCR will die...not that other VGM appreciation websites won't spring up... q.q

Edited by HoboKa

signing in only just to say that you guys had better calm down with that kind of talking. O_o

don't EVER even joke lightly about OCR disappearing soon. I can't rest in piece until I get some waaaaaay better mixes posted to avenge myself from the embarrassment of my earlier stuff. :)!!

signing in only just to say that you guys had better calm down with that kind of talking. O_o

don't EVER even joke lightly about OCR disappearing soon. I can't rest in piece until I get some waaaaaay better mixes posted to avenge myself from the embarrassment of my earlier stuff. :)!!

Same heere :tomatoface:

Alright, quick question.

I'm in a bit of a predicament. I have two submissions that haven't hit the queue yet. Here's the problem; each remix link in each email was for a file hosted on KNGI.org... which is now ded for an indefinite period of time.

Is there someone I can/should talk to about re-linkage?

I share your curiosity about this issue.

*been waiting seven months to see a mix enter the judging list*

Ironically, I just got notification that the mix I was referring to here will Direct Post! Haha, thanks Larry! :)

*gets ready for a bit more waiting*

Alright, quick question.

I'm in a bit of a predicament. I have two submissions that haven't hit the queue yet. Here's the problem; each remix link in each email was for a file hosted on KNGI.org... which is now ded for an indefinite period of time.

Is there someone I can/should talk to about re-linkage?

I edited my post. DarkeSword said:

PM DragonAvenger. I don't manage the queue from inbox. I have no inbox access.
Edited by timaeus222

Try PMing DarkeSword; he seems to reply rather quickly.

No, don't PM me. PM DragonAvenger. I don't manage the queue from inbox. I have no inbox access.

Also, just to reiterate, if you're not a judge (or site staff), please don't answer questions.

No, don't PM me. PM DragonAvenger. I don't manage the queue from inbox. I have no inbox access.

Also, just to reiterate, if you're not a judge (or site staff), please don't answer questions.

Quick! Every1 spam him with pms :tomatoface:

I'm not a judge

So this means all four of my submissions that have yet to hit the queue get to be rejected for not being technomanga?

THANKS OBAMA