FLMC9: The Legend of Zelda!

Gollgagh

Welcome to FLMC9!

(Link to website)

Yes, that's right folks, it's time for another fabulous round of the Fruity Loops Music Competition!

This month's source is

flmc9logoni2.png

Yes, that's right, the entire series is open for remixing in this edition of FLMC!

Here are the soundtracks to the games:

The Legend of Zelda

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mark

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

The soundtracks for Wind Waker and Twilight Princess were released commercially, so I can't link them directly, but if you go to a certain Hotel of Galbadia on your own, I can claim no responsibility for your actions *wink wink*

If your music player does not yet play chiptune files, OCR's own ChipAmp'll get you up and running.

If you're lazy and just wanna make a MIDI rip, the MIDI's are in here somewhere. (HOWEVER, if you actually submit a MIDI rip, I will personally hunt you down and eviscerate your reproductive organs. Not to mention it will be immediately disqualified.)

A quick recap of the rules for FLMC:

Music entries for this competition are arranged in FL Studio, using only default synths and samples. No external VSTs or samples (except for the sample pack) are allowed.

This is a competition open to mixers from all walks of life, be you the goddamn DarkeSword or someone with ABSOLUTELY no experience in doing this kind of thing WHATSOEVER.

[* No Sytrus, DX10, Wasp, Soundfont Player, etc.] (I can't remember if we were changing this so it stays for now)

* You are allowed to use the FLMC9 Pack (provided by DDRKirby). or here (Sendspace) to download it.

* You may enter as many songs as you want.

* You may collaborate with other entrants.

* You must provide a FLP file (preferably in the form of a zipped project file). The only exception for this is demo participants (who cannot save FLP's).

* Demo version submissions are definitely allowed and fully encouraged.

* NO MIDI RIPS OR YOUR BALLS ARE FORFEIT

You may either post your submissions in the thread, or email them to OCR.FLMC@gmail.com

For anyone that does not yet have any form of Fruity Loops installed but has any inclination to remix some badass Zelda tunes should head over to http://demo.flstudio.com/ to get the demo edition of FL Studio.

And last, the submission deadline is MARCH 15th, 2008, 11:59PM EST.

Good luck