How often do you listen to ocremixes?

Zombie

A little over a fifth of my entire music collection is from OCR, and of that, I've burned well over 30 mix CD's. Whenever I'm in the car (which isn't as often recently) I'm usually listening to an OCR CD. Whenever I listen to my iPod it's usually from an OCR-dominated playlist.

My main draw to the music is that it's (free) high-quality instrumental music - mostly. I've come to enjoy some of the mixes with vocals in the last year, but I really like the instrumental stuff because it's good mood music, thinking music, writing music, etc.

Almost never. I originally started listening because nostalgia and my only other source for vg music at the time was vgmusic.com. Thanks to OCR and Zophar's Domain, I've discovered the wonders of emulated music and don't really need OCR that much.

I still have all the OC mixes I downloaded, though I rarely listen to them anymore. I'll also semi-regularly check the front page for any source tunes I might recognize.

According to Winamp, I have 14556 songs. Of those, 1709 are from OCR (that including projects).

So, seeing how OCR makes up 11.7% of my total collection, I should be averaging about ten percent of the time I listen to music at all (since the random on either Winamp or my MP3 player isn't going to always going to play things equally; it's random, after all. I might not hear a single remix at all, or I might get a whole bunch in a row. I'm estimating for fluctuations in playing order).

Assuming an average of eight hours a week, that makes my total amount of listening to OCR stuff about 45 minutes a week.

I used to listen to OCR songs a lot in the past few years or so. Nowadays I often listen to music from this community, but not all related to ocr (e.g Shael Riley most recent album, Shnabubula chiptune stuff, Dragon Army inc., VGMix tracks and so on). Sometimes I listen the ost of games too, especially from Sega Genesis.

Still listen to ocr, but there will be always other places with tons of cool music as well.

Not very much anymore. I downloaded most of my collection within the first couple months of discovering the site, so by now I'm pretty much sick of them. Every now and then I'll download a new mix if I like the source tune, but that's not nearly often enough for ocremixes to constitute a significant part of my playlist.

So rarely.