Half life Portal

Uranus633

This track is definitely going to be remixed by someone, somewhere, at some time, and one of two things are gonna happen.

95% it's going to suck worse then the original and everyone will bash it. Or:

5% it will be the most epic remix ever.

The only way I see the 5% happening, is if someone finds/makes/rips the acapella of the original, because that's what made the song.

The song in the video below is called "The Device Has Been Modified" and can originally be found over on portalcake.com. You have to register to PortalCake to access the song, so I uploaded it to Tindeck for easy access. I love this song and I think it should be on OCR but there are some things on it that should be tweaked. Can't get a hold of the creator so I can tell him my opinions. Anyways, heres the link:

unct

The song in the video below is called "The Device Has Been Modified" and can originally be found over on portalcake.com. You have to register to PortalCake to access the song, so I uploaded it to Tindeck for easy access. I love this song and I think it should be on OCR but there are some things on it that should be tweaked. Can't get a hold of the creator so I can tell him my opinions. Anyways, heres the link:

unct

Oh my god that's amazing. It's fucking brilliant!

• 2 months later...
Great track deserving a remix, but how can a remix make it any better?

I'm afraid I must agree. Remixes could be great but would ultimately not capture the brilliance of the original. The original is just so perfect. ... If a remix could possibly outclass the original on every level then I might understand, but I just can't see that happening.