Super Mario Galaxy

purplecowadoom

I downloaded the OST for the game so I now know what all the song names are! The two aforementioned songs are called, in the order I posted them, Planetarium and Otherworld. Don't know how much this helps but for anyone who would like to listen to these songs or any other songs from Super Mario Galaxy, email me at dpslegogamer@mindless.com and as soon as I see your email I will email you back with the requested song as an attachment.

I found the songs on youtube, so now on top of having them on my computer, you all can listen to them!

Otherworld: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9rGatLYPyk

Planetarium: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM7dl8Vt9Q

The only problem I have with the Planetarium music is that there's a constant ringing noise going on with the rest of the music. It's in the OST version, and it's in whatever the guy in the link posted. Every time I listen to the song now, I'm getting conflicted feelings inside. Part of me wants to keep listening since the tune is nice, but the other part of me wants to drill a hole through my skull to make the ringing stop! So for those of you would-be remixers of this, please get rid of the ringing! If you want to get a good idea of how I feel about this, go to Newgrounds.com and look up Banana Phone. You may not get what I'm saying now, but you will after you've watched that.

Now a question to people like...oh, I don't know, zircon! Is posting something with actual content in it instead of just defending myself okay, or are you still going to be acting like a short-sighted evil person? Not trying to be mean here myself, as you're music wouldn't up and stop sounding good just because of an attitude change. I just thought I'd make everything clear for everybody.

Gusty Galaxy man! Apparently zircon was tinkering with it.

Are you saying you'd like a copy of that? 'Cause I could send you a copy of it straight from the OST if I had an email address. I personally don't like the song for Gusty Galaxy nearly as much as the song for Otherworld, but if I know where to send it, I'd be happy to give you a copy of it.