Polpota - legend of mana

Audity

http://www.escaprism.org/audity/Polpota5.mp3 remix. need to flesh out/give bass or smth, and likely do some rhythm work with the percussion section, and extend it perhaps (or perhaps reiterate it later then extend it, audity style). there's something about it that makes me want to scrap the whole thing, though, or most of it. i think i need more of a catch.

original. it inspired me by how it builds up to that high at 0:50 and then drops right back down the next second in an awesome fashion.

The piano sounds very sequenced, I don't know what you should do about that, but some reverb might help. Slower attack on the strings might also help kill the newby sound this wip has.

This actually reminds me a bit of the Wingless' Super Metroid remixes, check those out. You might learn something of how to work with fast piano and get inspired to work on this. The feeling of wanting to scrap something can come at any time, so it's not an indicator of how much the remix sucks.

But for now, work with quick fixes (adding effects, tweaking settings), and work on where you want the remix to go. It's a nice start, methinks, but you need to take a direction and start jheading that way. It's best to have an idea of the ending early on.

This could be intetresting, promising, inspiring... Good luck!