Video Games Live NYC

atmuh

Yes I know it's a decent ways away (Saturday April 26th) but I still would like to know who plans on going. I certainly do, and if you have doubts about the quality this will be my second VGL.

so yeah who will be there i know theres plenty of you people from ny

dudes goin

atma

shanbubula

drumultima maybe

hawking maybe

jose the bronx dude

Man, I hate it when these events are scheduled when I'm in the middle of semesters. Or in this case, right towards the end so there's no way I can come because finals are that upcoming week. I really want to go to these things like VGL and MAGfest, but college always gets in the way.

So to answer your question, no, I'm not coming, unfortunately. Driving 800 miles (about 400 both ways) right before finals is a bit much for me.

I was hoping before this point to be certain I could spare the effort to set up a meetup for this event, once I got through yelling "IT'S ABOUT F#&%ING TIME WE GOT A NEW YORK SHOW!!!!" I also wished it wasn't so old to a lot of people by the time it reached my area. I'll take it, however, and will almost definitely come. I hope many peeps manage to make it as well.