Animal Crossing: Wild World

purplecowadoom

Songs: Anything and Everything K.K.

Why: They're silly fun!

Genre: All over the place!

Side note: A few of K.K. "songs" are so immensely horrible that they can't even really be called songs. Don't bother remixing these (As if I even have to say it)!

Side note on a side note: Don't kill me if this request has already been posted. If it has, I haven't seen it, and I don't have the time to check at the moment!

Triple Side note: Obviously the remix/remixes should probably be medleys of somewhere between 2-4 different K.K. songs. Seeing as how most of the K.K. songs don't have much depth (despite their coolness).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm am now bumping this up again, since someone (it's pretty obvious who), decided they needed to make a thread about the same thing as me instead of seeing that I already made a thread about it. To those that are would-be whiners: Do not complain to me any more about me bumping my threads up. I will take your arm off.

Ok, dude. Let me fill you in on something. I'm a crazy person. Do you really want to test me? I could stay up all night reposting just to stop you from getting away with this. Please don't encourage that.

Note to Zircon: Great. It turns out one of my favorite remixers on this site is just as ignorant as the rest of them. Just peachy. Did you even read this thread at all? I wouldn't have bumped it up if not for KyleD513 and his posting a thread identical to mine when we're both still on the front page, and Escariot for being a jerk towards me in addition to that. Here's a question for you. Why is it that I have yet to see anyone else seriously complained about on the front page? Even with all the threads I've posted, that isn't any reason to take shots at me. Unless I'm in a really bad mood, which takes a lot, I don't attack others on a forum unless I was attacked first.

Now that that's taken care of, can everyone who's been whining about me just lay off and focus on the actual requests since you all obviously have plenty of time to visit my threads? Hmmm?