Metal Gear Awesome 2

Fishy

I personally love MGS, I consider it to have a very cinematic story. I even think that although it's a bit too cinematic and doesn't have enough game it still works with every new release. Hell, I will even stand up to defend its depth at times compared to other games.

MGS has holes in its plot, characters and gameplay everywhere, but they're still great games that hold up under scrutiny.

But when I saw MGA I had to laugh, because it's all completely true..... :banghead:.

Wow. There was more truth in that video than like...

like...

it was all true.

Egoraptor is also a user here, but he only has 9 posts. Ever. Since 2004. So.... in the event that you're

a.) alive

b.) not somebody else knocking off on his name cuz you liked MGA

c.) going to check this thread because it referenced your work

d.) all of the above

Then

e.) :nicework:

The part with Vulcan Raven got me, because who the hell can actually take on a tank with a few grenades?

Now I'm waiting for part 3 so I can see his disturbing and creepy death scene. And Sniper Wolf shoot Merel with a high powered rifle about 4 times and somehow not smash her body into a bloody pulp.

The part with Vulcan Raven got me, because who the hell can actually take on a tank with a few grenades?

My freshman year in University I took ROTC classes and our Captian (Now a Major) had done a little of everything. He was a Helicopter pilot, a Jeep driver ande the head of an Anti-Tank platoon. I once asked the Captain, "How do you kill a Tank, sir?" The Captain responded: "There are ways...."