Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

The tracklisting is always up to date.

I must correct myself here - the tracklisting is a little out of date, since I cannot edit posts in the Workspace forums.

Here are the adjustments that aren't made yet or extra clarifications on status of tracks:

Bayou Boogie, Forest Interlude, and Flight of the Zinger in the orange phase, with potentially Jib Jig (I'd like to hear one more update with definitiveness on its status before putting it on orange).

Danny B has been MIA since claiming Boss Bossanova - I hope he didn't forget about the project or anything else unexpected happen. I'm not sure what's up with norg either, but we'll see.

Nicole & Blake have time extensions for their tracks for various reasons. I may be inclined to give Tensei & pu_freak a time extension if need be as well, although I hope he could pump out a nice track by the time allotted (that goes with anyone really).

Nekofrog has been making good progress with his track, and I'm pushing him harder to make a full track than the others. For a death metal track, and the final bosstrack no less, I'm making sure it goes all out with Neko's current ability - it's the track I'm currently looking forward to one of the most so far.

djpretzel & virt get to be on their own schedules for obvious reasons.

Lost World Anthem is claimed by bustatunez, with a potential collab with DrumUltimA.

I'm fully confident in the remixers on the project. Even the short wips have indicated great direction with the source material IMO.

This is gonna end up like Black Wing Metamorphosis with a zillion remixers contributing.

Hm... I'm gonna have to adapt the piece to include marimba. Trumpet could easily fit in. marimba would need some changes, but I can do that. As for busta, I'm most interested in the djembe.

Gotta get the track approved by Tauce and Baha first. I just gotta write it longer before that.

Added another good 30-45 seconds to the track last night, Bahamut. Just need to fill it out and add a bit more, eq the drums properly, and it will be ready to have its vocals applied. Then it'll essentially be done.

Cool - post a wip when you think you have the instrumental bit completed so I can give it another look and give more suggestions if I think it can be made longer.

And it looks like zyko is going to try his hands on Game Over & Token Tango.

Hi I have been working on Klomps Romp,I will post,hope soon. I know now Tensei has it but I will still post it, if you like it cool if not cool.

If you play any live instruments and have the means of recording them you're more than welcome to join up for a collab. Sorry for snagging this thing from under your nose but I had an unexpected burst of inspiration. :]

Hello, I cannot stop, for I have done a fair amount already even a finished structure. It is short 2.20s but at double time of 130Bpm. I have to continue I am sorry. If it okay as a remix cool if not it is still cool. That is how things have turned, the funny thing is, this piece is something I would not do. Though it has turned into something I now do.