Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Woo!

Aug 10 is mah birthday!

Cant wait to see what you all came up with for DKC2

Also... I'm artistically inclined ;)

That's just a project deadline, not when the project will be finished or released - the wips are only in the project forums (a secret), or on Taucer's or my hard drive :razz: .

Edit: For those with extensions, you have a little more than 1 extra month - the due date is September 15th for those of you this applies to.

Hi this a near finshed Klomps "Bluegrass" romp. I was wondering is there anyone willing to master this.

Also do you think any of the levels of any instruments should be changed,

what instruments and at what time in the track so I know where to change the levels.

This track is at minus -3 DB ,

I have left room for it to be mastered by someone.

the MP3 Was compressed to 192Kb.

it is 3.21Mb

The structure for this remix is :

Klomp verse - 0.00 - 0.16s

break 1 - 0.16s - 0.52s

Klomp verse - 0.52s - 1.02s

Klomp Chorus - 1.02s - 1.20s

break 2 - 1.20s - 1.59s

Klomp verse -1.59s - 2.09s

ending- 2.09s - 2.20s

The file is here

http://www.mediafire.com/?vwd5uzdwxvw

There will be 2 files one is a rough version and the other is titled:

Klomps romp -3DB for mastering

And sorry before I was, did not mean to be rude to Tensei-san or anyone else.

I think everyone is going stone me out of the village. This an revised version, I am not sure if this is any better,I changed the compressors on the Acoustic guitars and took out a a little of the mids on the overall track,does that work?. And For the lead Acoustic sections I accidentally added a mild distortion ,it sounded cool, though does that work here?. Are the levels right? i feel like im in a rush for no reason,this is not to be even used, man is that madness,that was a band.

It is Titled: Klomps romp revised

here is the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?owtyzytyibn

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it cool and thanks

I think everyone is going stone me out of the village. This an revised version, I am not sure if this is any better,I changed the compressors on the Acoustic guitars and took out a a little of the mids on the overall track,does that work?. And For the lead Acoustic sections I accidentally added a mild distortion ,it sounded cool, though does that work here?. Are the levels right? i feel like im in a rush for no reason,this is not to be even used, man is that madness,that was a band.

It is Titled: Klomps romp revised

here is the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?owtyzytyibn

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it cool and thanks

You should start your own WIP thread for this. You'll probably get a lot more feedback that way. If you start a thread for this track or post it in #ocrwip while I'm around, I'll give you a full critique.