Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Only one week left. You think this will be made publically available soon after completion? I really want to hear it...

We don't yet have a website, and a couple of remixers have requested extensions.

And if other projects are any indication, there's bound to be some last minute holdups, drama, etc to delay the project.

Suffice to say we'll do our best to get it out as quickly as we can without sacrificing the quality of the final product.

I must say that with every new completed track that i see brings me great joy (Yes, I keep tabs on the list XD). I can't say it enough how much I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's work.

That is all.

I'm actually starting to get pretty excited as well. I'm hoping Lockjaw's Saga turns out well... I've never heard a good rendition and it's one of the best (and most underrepresented) tracks ever.

Here's a list of what has to happen before we can release this project:

1) The remaining tracks need to be finished.

2) We need to get the artwork and website designed

3) We need to get the website up

4) We need to coordinate the release with djp

5) The Tales project needs to be released, and some time has to pass.

For the fifth one: we don't want to steal the thunder from the Tales Project, and we expect that to come out first. We will most likely release a couple months after the Tales project, assuming everything else is ready.