Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

For the fifth one: we don't want to steal the thunder from the Tales Project, and we expect that to come out first. We will most likely release a couple months after the Tales project, assuming everything else is ready.

It's impossible not to steal Tale's Thunder :< DCK 2 has got a way better sound track to boot anyways so yeah.

Anyhoo, I'm really looking forward to this project coming into fruition - best of luck all :nicework:

It's impossible not to steal Tale's Thunder :< DCK 2 has got a way better sound track to boot anyways so yeah.

Ah, the height of maturity. It's nice of you to belittled the works of over thirty people before hearing them, especially when a lot of them are on this project as well. I'm sure we'll do our best to fully interfere with your ability to listen to another project. =D

Man, can't wait to hear what Nicole's Hot-head Bop sounds like. I've been wanting to do something with that track for a long time. I totally picture this as a great techno rock song, though not sure I'll get to see that.

I also think it's sad Protricty didn't get in on this :?

Man, can't wait to hear what Nicole's Hot-head Bop sounds like. I've been wanting to do something with that track for a long time. I totally picture this as a great techno rock song, though not sure I'll get to see that.

I also think it's sad Protricty didn't get in on this :?

Actually, we invited him and he initially expressed some interest, but never claimed a track.

In light of what has happenned since then, perhaps this was for the better (this was before the whole dragon army thing, if I recall correctly)