Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Bahamut, can you clarify the song used at 3:21 in the first preview you posted in this thread? I couldn't recognize and I don't think it's even in the second preview. It came right before Run, Rambi Run.

The only song I omitted (mistakenly) from this preview that was in the other one was by Another Soundscape (Bayou Boogie)

I have a feeling that Fishy's Forest Interlude is going to be one of, if not the best song I've ever heard in my life. It didn't really hit me the first time I listened to the preview, but the second time was a practically euphoric experience. Well done man.

lol, this is some serious hype. I wasn't that happy with it, but I hope you enjoy it as much as the preview.

lol, this is some serious hype. I wasn't that happy with it, but I hope you enjoy it as much as the preview.

Haha, I've got a serious bias towards that song, to be fair :P It's my fav. videogame song of all time.

Knowing the style of music that you usually make, though, I had no idea how you were going to approach such a mellow source tune, but you seem to have handled it great.

Haha, I've got a serious bias towards that song, to be fair :P It's my fav. videogame song of all time.

Knowing the style of music that you usually make, though, I had no idea how you were going to approach such a mellow source tune, but you seem to have handled it great.

This is what I get for making a really heavy debut remix I suppose :D. I like to try and make lots of styles to help learn more about music.

• 2 weeks later...