Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

So, from what I've read and heard, this will be out at the end of the year? Whoooo-hoo! Thank you guys for making this! The previews sound amazing and I can't wait! With artists like Nicole, Jose, Djp and Mazedude (yes, I'm a fan of these Remixers), I know every song here is going to rock!:mrgreen:

By the way, I know this was covered already around last year so don't kill me, but what are the chances of a future DKC3 project for OCR?

Yep, we're shooting for a November/December release (hoping for November though).

Also, you can check out the aforementioned two tracks in the podcast here: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=567542#post567542

Hey, thanks for this! I tried to listen live but couldn't get it to work. The two tracks are a dream come true. Props to Audix and Fishy for the Remixes I thought couldn't get any better and did.

Really liked what I've heard.

Fishy's track really reeled me back in just when I thought it was winding down... twice! Man, those strings caught me off guard. The piano coming in at the end was a great touch. And thankfully, it doesn't get too over-indulgent during the guitar solos :P Very solid progressive rock tribute. I loved it.

Audix also did an amazing job with his track! The pacing and energy is spot-on... "really fantastic" is all I can muster.

Also... the minute and a half portion... is that part of Audix's song, or is that part of another song? I ask only because the melody doesn't jog my memory.

Fishy's track really reeled me back in just when I thought it was winding down... twice! Man, those strings caught me off guard. The piano coming in at the end was a great touch. And thankfully, it doesn't get too over-indulgent during the guitar solos :P Very solid progressive rock tribute. I loved it.

Cheers :D. I thought the track could use the chill treatment, hopefully it worked.

Cheers :D. I thought the track could use the chill treatment, hopefully it worked.

In the best possible way, man! :D At first, I had no idea how a remixer like you would handle a mellow song like 'Forest Interlude' but you definitely rose to the challenge :) You touched on lots of great ideas without ever becoming repetitive.

Thanks for doing great justice to my favorite game song of all time! :D

In the best possible way, man! :D At first, I had no idea how a remixer like you would handle a mellow song like 'Forest Interlude' but you definitely rose to the challenge :) You touched on lots of great ideas without ever becoming repetitive.

Thanks for doing great justice to my favorite game song of all time! :D

haha, this made me laugh.

Seriously though thanks, if even one person likes it, I'm happy :D.