Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Audix also did an amazing job with his track! The pacing and energy is spot-on... "really fantastic" is all I can muster.

Also... the minute and a half portion... is that part of Audix's song, or is that part of another song? I ask only because the melody doesn't jog my memory.

Thank you! Great to hear it's enjoyed!

Yes, that minute and a half section is still my track. If you listen closely to that section, the background synths and bass are playing the original lines. The string melody in the original is really just straight staccato hits, so I embellished it a bit. :)

I'm going to let the cat out of the bag.

The secret of the OCR DKC2 remix project is.... protricity is producing a bonus CD with 12 select tracks remixed specifically by him.

not really

I would cry tears of joy if this were true. :o

Edit: I just listened to the previews... and just want to say thanks! Those were two of my favorite songs in the game, and they were really good! :D

I can't even tell what you updated. You post to point out an update that you can't even notice.

updatefgt.

I believe he updated the progress of the Donkey Kong Rescued track (the track that everyone wants to know about because of the mystery Remixer) from red to brown, meaning it's not "almost done" but it's doing good. That help? :<

I believe he updated the progress of the Donkey Kong Rescued track (the track that everyone wants to know about because of the mystery Remixer) from red to brown, meaning it's not "almost done" but it's doing good. That help? :<

OH SHIT! RED TO BROWN! That's a goddamn update right there.

I know djp's gonna do what djp's gonna do, but I gotta say... K. Rool Returns, to me, just screams out for "Pirates-of-the-Carribean-soundtrack-esq."

I've been thinking about this for a very long time, though.

I just hope he takes the theme to new places. Like, say the theme was like the color red, I'd like it if DJP could make it like the color brown.

I just hope he takes the theme to new places. Like, say the theme was like the color red, I'd like it if DJP could make it like the color brown.

:lol: You just love doing that, don't you? You'd probably like it more if it went from red to blue (meaning done.)