Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

You guys really should try and release this on Christmas morning. I'm not even kidding, that would be better than any present money could buy.

It would make my life if I had this to open up when I first woke up :-)

A new Album for christmas would be friggin' Awesome :mrgreen:

Good luck everyone!

We're gonna let the secret out in a few weeks. Just so you know.

A...secret? I better read the initial post over.

Update: I'd have put this in the initial post, just to make it easier to keep in mind. As usual, the anticipation is high.

I are so psyched for this album

Same here. I think you speak for everyone here on that, but I don't speak for everyone here when I say I anticipate it more than anything but Overture of the Vigilante Wild.

This is one of my favorite and most nostalgic games. Glad to see it getting a project.

The acronym for the title (Serious Monkey Business) is SMB, kinda funny.

Btw, hows come the ending theme (Ending Ambience) isn't on the project? It's one of the game's best tracks!

This is one of my favorite and most nostalgic games. Glad to see it getting a project.

Btw, hows come the ending theme (Ending Ambience) isn't on the project? It's one of the game's best tracks!

Because it's not an actual song, it's just a minute of ambient water effects :-P But here, luckily for you someone already took the liberty of remixing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5dRLPieKoE :tomatoface:

Oooooh, trust me, you will not be dissappointed with that track. It is on the project and it's being mixed by -- OSHITS, can't tell you that yet.