Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Larry may or may not have shared a spoiler when he gave me a +v on irc... maybe not.. I might be reading too much into that, but that's what I thought at least. ;)

You know, I thought more and more about what you said, and I realized that what you received was probably just a notification that your track had gone through the queue and been YES'd, not that it was actually going to be posted soon.

I think you got your hopes up for nothing :whatevaa:

If you worked on or are interested in the DKC2 project, I'm going to air an interview tonight on Radio Free Gamer with project directors Geoffrey Taucer and Bahamut. We have a chat room while the show is running, and we'd love it if you stopped by the site and joined us! Radio Free Gamer airs tonight from 7-9PM EST at 8bitx.com, where you can find the links to listen and to chat. If you want to find out more about the show, just visit 8bitx.com or check out the podcast link in my sig. Thanks!

Thanks for changing my name on the roster, Geoffrey. I'm not sure if the change is reflected on my account yet, though Liontamer did say "thunder cats are go". I'm paraphrasing there. But this post is sort of my test to see if it took, and also I might as well throw in a "good luck" to djp and virt in finishing their dkc2 tracks. :)

Hmm.. still listed as oinkness

I eagerly await the posting the RFG track, and I downloaded it swiftly as I saw it. In particular, I wanted to listen to more of Neko's track, as I had a similiar reaction as Justin and wanted to get better understanding of the lyrics (Also, sometimes I don't always have a good mind set to listen to music).

I too have become much a fan of the track, and I enjoyed how the deathmetal growls gave the feeling I was listening to Captain K. Rool XD.

Here's hoping the album get's finished up ASAP. I'm looking extremely forward to this.

I remember when Summoning of Spirits came out, I skipped class and listened to every track.

I intend to do the same here. This'll be AWESOME. I love the DKC series, and the music is like an explosion of...yeah. Still - can't freakin' wait!!

You can wait the hour or 2 hours or however long until your class is over... your education is important! You waited for DKC2 for this long, another couple hours won't hurt. I'm not saying this to offend any DKC2 people, I just think that education is very, very important. :)

P.S. Thanks Aninymouse :)

You can wait the hour or 2 hours or however long until your class is over... your education is important! You waited for DKC2 for this long, another couple hours won't hurt. I'm not saying this to offend any DKC2 people, I just think that education is very, very important. :)

P.S. Thanks Aninymouse :)

serious monkey business IS education, friend :)

lael ololol

Hahahaaaaah...

But in all seriousness though, I know music takes time and I don't want to be a dick to someone who's doing so much work for the site in general, but can we at least get confirmation that djp's songs are being progressed on? They've both been claimed for well over a year and a half and sitting at about the same status, so will the project drag out until Dave finishes or is there an out in case he can't get them finished for whatever reason?

lael ololol

There were four people who we said right from the start were immune to due dates: me, Jake, Dave, and other Dave.

It should come as no surprise that these were the last four mixers to finish.

EDIT: Dave's a busy man. However, I trust him to get his tracks done. As for Jake, he's supposedly already done, but I STILL haven't heard his final track.