Trust me now, it's been a long run,

Whooooa-oh, one more and he's done.

That took forever...

haha! my turn:

remix and win,

ok

eleven

!!!

wooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawowowowowowoowowowoowowwowow.

yum.

From OCR's Facebook fan page:

"We've slowed down a bit with posting mixes lately due to preparations for an upcoming super-awesome album release which rhymes with "Wonky Dong

Huntry Blue: Mysterious Spunky Lizness"."

Enjoy the tease!

What is a wonky dong?

Holy crap, I didn't notice that we were close to 2000 mixes! Are you hinting at something there?

Come on, Dave! Start posting mixes so we can get to 2000 AND to some serious monkey business.

Haha it doesn't work that way - djp needs to finish the one remaining track (Funky) before this can get released.

And...that's a sea of almost all blue on the first post!

And suddenly, without warning, all the songs just disappeared! THIS WAS ALL A RUSE THE ENTIRE TIME! THERE IS NO PROJECT!

Still looking forward to this. Umm, Wes, you know the drill concerning a listening party. I will talk to you in private. I will come for you.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or scared :puppyeyes:

Edit: More teasers! http://www.originalsoundversion.com/?p=8061

SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Go djp! Whoot whoot!

Also, yeah, I can't stop listening to the teaser either. Dang this album has REALLY shaped up since I last heard any previews. It reeally shows this is going to be awesome.

EDIT: DAAAAANG, you end the teaser right when virt's song goes into a cool crescendo. Then again, you end every other sample at ends where I wish for more, and they all sound great. Talk about a teaser

I hope people will enjoy all the art that goes with the CD.

Completed the the disc art options yesterday and everything seems to be in line in order for release. Can't wait for the release myself!

Everything you do is awesome, Mav. I wouldn't worry.