Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Actually, I'm looking forward to the vocal tracks, just to see if they can be done right. So far, the only track in OC Remix history that managed to get the vocals right was Injury's wonderful "Permutation".
Ever heard Muda Morning done by cacomistle, chronolever and TheBeautyofGrind. Great song ... had it on my alarm clock to get me up in the morning :D

Set the tone of my day right.

Actually, I'm looking forward to the vocal tracks, just to see if they can be done right. So far, the only track in OC Remix history that managed to get the vocals right was Injury's wonderful "Permutation".

I'm thinking the vocal tracks were done correctly. I don't think they botched it.

I personally loved the vocal tracks on this album, but your mileage may vary. I can see a lot of the songs rubbing people the wrong way, but personally I absolutely love what Zyko did with Run Rambi, Run! and M.J. Ault's vocals on Hot-Head Bop, among others. I think everyone will be able to find at least one vocal song they can fall in love with (except for the social conformity guy, but he doesn't count.)

This is just a trailer...

It's more than a trailer to me. I listened to it, but had no objections. Do I have too much faith in the project?

And in the ice theme, the vocals sounded foreign/accented. I think it's better that way.

At this time, my clock reads 1654 Hours. Hopefully it'll be out before 1930 PDT.