Question about how mixes are posted on KWED

Shadow Wolf

Hey, I has a quick question about how stuff is posted over on KWED. Thanks to F4T4L, I now know that anything over there with an orange smiley is pure musical gold, so I have a bunch of songs from KWED now. The only issue is I don't see anywhere in their song listing what games the songs come from. Granted I know jack shit about C64 games, so I probably wouldn't recognize a C64 title even if it was there. Anyhow, can anybody help me?

LOL, I have music from hundreds of games I've never played. I have, in fact, bought games before simply based on how awesome their soundtrack was. Not that there's necessarily a correlation between awesome music and equally awesome games, but at least you know that even if the game sucks, the music still owns.

The only problems I have with RKO Is that they have a bandwidth cap, for obvious reasons, and it isn't their fault. But also, for example, if I sort the mixes by rating to make sure I get all the outstanding mixes first, I hit that cap eventually, go back the next day, and the top rated mixes might have changed. When I'm downloading them 50 at a time, how do I make sure I'm not getting the same mixes over again?

There are some real gems over at Kwed. Not to bash OCR, but I don't really think there's anything quite like the jazzed-up Armageddon Man arrange on this site. Hell, OCR even imports some of the Kwed classics. It's always a pleasant surprise to see an old Kwed tune "newly" posted on OCR, like DHS's quirky but oh-so-enjoyable The Human Race (Bando alle Seghe).