OCR00928 - Alisia Dragoon "Halls of Abandonment"

djpretzel

• 6 months later...

This mix is transporting. Not many songs on OCR can be described as such. What it does with the materials it has is quite simply awesome. The instrument quality used isn't the best, but the way they are put together is masterful. I haven't heard anything quite like this, which makes it a memorable piece. Even if you've never heard of the game (I haven't), this one is most definitely worth a listen, and if a "Best of OCR" compilation was ever made, this would deserve a spot for being unique and different, and doing it well.

(Sorry to bring in the concept of rankings- I would disapprove of such a compilation. The fact still remains that this is the best of its kind on OCR)

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wonderful, wonderful remix. This is one of those remixes I just keep coming back to because I listen to it and I can just let my mind try to recreate the scenario for this music...Halls of Abandonment? A women running through long manor halls that are lit but empty...

At least, thats what comes to my mind. I always like to let my mind wander with these excellent remixes.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00928 - Alisia Dragoon "Halls of Abandonment"