PRC116: Mega Groove-Busting in 20XX (Mega Man 7)

Rexy

Damn, sorry, forgot about this PRC

Hahahahah, I can barely remember how this goes... And that was a mates voice, Fireman Joe, not me. Should have mentioned that in the credits.... Wow, thanks for the votes guys!

listening to the other songs now; loving the entries, shame I didnt get back here til now! My vote wouldnt have made a difference to the placings anyway... See you all next PRC!!

"The trancey part is also nice, but the switch to the hard trance part (which I like) is a bit too long."

Trancey? That's pure muddafukking metal! :o

Ok, I'll give up using lame vst guitars now on...

Thx y'all, really nice round! Don't have a clue on what next source will be, but I'll try making it really cheesy.

I guess I was tired when voting. All these 'errors'. It was a long week for me. Anyway, It wouldn't change my vote.

"The trancey part is also nice, but the switch to the hard trance part (which I like) is a bit too long."

Trancey? That's pure muddafukking metal! :o

Ok, I'll give up using lame vst guitars now on...

Hey OneUp, was that a PRC voting comment there or just something someone said about your mix when you asked them? I didn't know you could read comments made on your mixes... Could you? =S