Final Fantasy IV-2

Psycrow

It was also mentioned that in the SNES version you can do it too. I remember trying for ages thinking of a way to un-petrify them...I must GameFAQs this....

You couldn't bring them back into your party. It was only that you saw them return in the ending sequence when everyone is sending their wishes up to you.

Thinking back to it, the sequel might not actually be that bad. And yeah, Palom and Porom were healed by the head mage of Mysidia just in time to send off blessings to Cecil's gang with the rest of those on the planet.

Regardless of what you plebians think, FFX-2 was a decent game, and the countless spinoffs for FFVII have done all remarkably well. I think SE can achieve gold if they pursue it.

Now they'd better bring FFIV DS over here or I will have to take back that praise.

The only thing cool about Final Fantasy IV The After is the artwork. Is just another goddamn Final Fantasy remake. Yo Square! Some of us you know . . . are waiting for an ORIGINAL seris from you guys! Some of us WANT a new Chrono Trigger game. So stop fuckin feeding the Final Fantasy VII fanboys who do not know what's a great storyline in games (Play Prince of Persia, Fire Emblem 4- The Holy War, and Metal Gear Solid for a good storyline)

I actually like the black lady Luna. I dunno why, maybe because she don't seem like the stereotypical black/African-American I see in some video games.

Okay, this might sound ironic, but I do want to play the Final Fantasy IV DS remake. dispite my hate for video game remakes.

I haven't bought a Squeenix game in a loooooong time. I think that was around the time the company lost it's dignity and became a prostitute for fanboys who worship spikey haired blondes with oversized swords. We all know there's only one man who should have the right to carry oversized swords, and he doesn't belong to Square.

Really?

Yes, really! I think Prince of Persia- Sands of Time and the Two Thrones had a decent, if not great storyline.

Also, deep inside, I wish they remake Final Fantasy VI in 3-D, with LIVE music, but also keep the same art style and story. I also hope they change the gameplay so that it was like the original, and yet, it seems that you are not playing just another remake.

I know a lot of us know about the "Theme of Love" remix and I had this thought in my head- Will they search for a English speaking singer for the vocals if Sqaure-Enix release Final Fantasy IV DS?

Maybe they'll did another Irish/Celtic verison of "Theme of Love", such in the same style of "The Best Has Yet to Come" in Metal Gear Solid. Irish Folk Music/Celtic music is just so beautiful, but it don't get used in video games soundtrack that often.

Square-Enix remaking Final Fantasy IV isn't a shocker for me. It is the most well-loved and best selling older Final Fantasy game in Japan, so a remake of it would make sense.

We all know there's only one man who should have the right to carry oversized swords, and he doesn't belong to Square.

-Link I may say?

I'm going to tell you the truth- I may be one of the few younger Final Fantasy fans (I'm 18) who hates the new Final Fantasy games, namly VII. I slightly remember VI when I was around 5 or 6 maybe. (Through ads, my brother hates RPG games so he never brought them for the SNES). I also remember when I was in the 2nd grade (ten years ago) when Final Fantasy VII came out.

So I may be an oddball younger Final Fantasy fan because I like the classic Final Fantasy games. (Why nobody love the Famicom/NES Final Fantasy II? So what the gameplay is different! It's a very underrated Final Fantsy game!)

Then your opinions (all of them) are entirely invalid.

That's why I didn't comment on 1-6.

That's terrible. TERRIBLE!

I know...:oops:

Edit: I just remembered that I have played played 1-6, My bro got the anthologies and I tried each one...I got into a fight, didn't like it, and tried the next game. That was a long time (8 years maybe) ago though, I'd probably appreciate each game for what it's worth now. When I get home I'll pop in the CD and give it another try.

We all know there's only one man who should have the right to carry oversized swords, and he doesn't belong to Square.

I was thinking of the guy from Berserk...But I'm guessing the guy you're talking about is from a game.

I wanna know the answer, please.

It's Guts/Gatsu/Gutz. Inuyasha's okay I guess, although I've forgotten about him. I'm just yanking on Cloud while the FF7 fanboys aren't around. Quick, make some long, boring posts so they won't look at this page.

Should it be an eassy about how much better of a hero Tina/Terra is compare to Cloud?

c'mon guise, X-2 was awesooooooooooooooooooooooooooome

...or at least Yuna's outfit was :(

I got five seconds into that game and realized it was going to suck majorly. Don't get me wrong, there were some things I liked, but the game was waaay to hypey and some of the missions were downright ridiculous... like, "The world's falling apart... I have an idea! Let's have Yuna put on a concert!!!! That will make everything better!" I can't believe I actually spent time in-game trying to sell tickets for this concert.

FFX-2 is like Barbie's magical dress-up... with less Malibu resorts and fancy cars and bikinis...

... oh wait, I lied about that last one...

ANYway, what I'd like to see come out of Square's revisiting of their earlier titles is a FFVI movie... but I tread carefully there because anytime someone makes a movie out of an awesome story, they make it suck...