OCR TF2 Team: Gametime 9 PM EST on OCR server MWF + some weekends

zircon

fail and aids

hey nub, hows that "one man remix project" working out? still need me to bail you out via collab? ;-)

Maybe in return you can build me a computer like this one:

i'll cut and paste teh infoz from the site.

Mac Pro

# Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon “Harpertown” processors

# 8GB memory (800MHz DDR2 fully-buffered DIMM ECC)

# ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT graphics with 256MB memory

(other stuff.)

The important thing is that it's an intel mac so I can run TF2. Which I will. Right after I see how many concurrent tracks I can run in Logic.

Mac Pro

(other stuff.)

The important thing is that it's an intel mac so I can run TF2. Which I will. Right after I see how many concurrent tracks I can run in Logic.

Can I just say that that computer not only makes you my hero, but makes me feel innadequate as a man. I'm fairly certain it'd bend my machine over and have it's way with it.

Nice, I'm in.

I got the Orange Box for Christmas, and have played TF2 some, but it seems the kind of game where playing with people you know would be much more enjoyable. If not people you know, at least the same people... the whole hopping on random servers is just to.... impersonal, or something.

Anyway, my Steam name is the same. I look forward to getting blown to bits by all of you!

*sigh* Damn, how I wish to be playing this game. I played an excellent medic during my short romp with TF2 (roommate had a great connection).

Now I have a poor connection here and Basic Training is right around the corner so I'll be missing out on some good times. If things are still happenin' when I'm done, see you all next year.

hey nub, hows that "one man remix project" working out? still need me to bail you out via collab? ;-)

Maybe in return you can build me a computer like this one:

Mac Pro

(other stuff.)

Just looking at that 8 GB of memory...you paid ~$4000 for your computer? :shock: