OCR TF2 Team: Gametime 9 PM EST on OCR server MWF + some weekends

zircon

Sorry, my dad got me Mario Kart Wii today (found out not long ago), so I'll be playing that in a bit. However, I'll come around on the server tomorrow or another time. Actually, I won't get as much time this week until Friday... and then I'll be able to snipe someone's head off or be a complete psycho with the scout.

Alright so I figured out almost everything about the admin (I think I'm one step away from getting it to work), and I'm pretty sure that I have reserved slots set up correctly now (it shouldn't kick anyone out of the game now unless an admin gets in), so now I just need to set people up for the reserved slot list when I get donations. I will update details in the first post about it so that you know exactly what to put in the comment field if you donate.

Also, does anyone know what .vtf and .vmx file extensions are?

Also, does anyone know what .vtf and .vmx file extensions are?

VTF is a picture file format (often used for skins and sprays) There's a photoshop plugin for it, as its used fairly extensively. If you want a link, I could find it for you.

VMX would probably be a config type file (possibly related to advertising or something I'd guess...never heard of it, but if its what I think it it, it'll be linked to the VTF file).

VTF is a picture file format (often used for skins and sprays) There's a photoshop plugin for it, as its used fairly extensively. If you want a link, I could find it for you.

VMX would probably be a config type file (possibly related to advertising or something I'd guess...never heard of it, but if its what I think it it, it'll be linked to the VTF file).

The reason I ask is that I'd like to replace the default BeetlesMod decals, and it'd be nice to replace them with pictures OCR related in game.

Btw people, care for another night of tf2 tonight at 8 EST again?

8EST? Ugh. Why is everything important at that particular time?

Can't be on for that, STA match tonight around then.

Blame the predominantly east coast userbase of OCR :razz: . Personally, I'm up for whatever time, so if people want a time a little later, that works for me as well.

Edit: Ok, finally got the admin stuff working! So far I put zircon, DarkeSword, and Pyrion as admins, with PosiBolt to be added whenever he gets on tf2 and I can grab his SteamID # in a game. The page with command lists is linked to on the first page for admins, so check out there when you get a chance. The reserved slot thing should be fixed so that it shouldn't kick if it's at 23/24 upon joining, and the team unbalanced thing has been fixed so that it will rebalance if there's a +2 advantage on one side.

In addition, I would like some crafty photoshopper who plays tf2 to create OCR related decals for the game, at least for the maps we use. I can send the decals that came with the mod I'm using so that whoever volunteers can see what they are and where they're used in the maps.

In addition, I would like some crafty photoshopper who plays tf2 to create OCR related decals for the game, at least for the maps we use. I can send the decals that came with the mod I'm using so that whoever volunteers can see what they are and where they're used in the maps.

I can make some decals, hook me up with the defaults please :-)

I can make some decals, hook me up with the defaults please :-)

Check the first page for the link.

Some suggestions for decals are the OCR logo, and OCR tan with a tf2 gun. Be creative though! If you want to see how they're implemented, log onto the OCR tf2 server and explore the maps being used for the decals and where they're used.

The reason I ask is that I'd like to replace the default BeetlesMod decals, and it'd be nice to replace them with pictures OCR related in game.

Btw people, care for another night of tf2 tonight at 8 EST again?

FO SHO. Lets get it done.

Any chance we can move it to 8:30 est so that I can get in on this? I don't get back from classes till around then.

I'm all about it, if we get enough peeps we should run some OCR TF2 intramurals, it'd be sick.

When I log on, you'll notice me as Johnny B. Good, ;)