OCR TF2 Team: Gametime 9 PM EST on OCR server MWF + some weekends

zircon

Mostly me finally getting my mitts on a copy of Psychonauts. XD

You won't regret playing that. Hilarious game.

Anyways, I haven't been on recently because my internet is on the fritz, and it being horribly slow, I'm trying to fix it today, so hopefully I'll be able to play today.

Oh, and playing a game at 800 ping is not fun. At all.

Better idea. How 'bout we have two different gametimes a day? Lets some people with different time zones play at one time and others at another. Granted, both probably won't be active everyday, but it'll let a few people that are spaced 5 hours off to get a chance with everyone else.

A gametime starting 3-5pm EST might work... and then there's the typical 9:00pm EST some hours later.

Better idea. How 'bout we have two different gametimes a day? Lets some people with different time zones play at one time and others at another. Granted, both probably won't be active everyday, but it'll let a few people that are spaced 5 hours off to get a chance with everyone else.

A gametime starting 3-5pm EST might work... and then there's the typical 9:00pm EST some hours later.

That's a good idea. Nominations for game days & times?

That's a good idea. Nominations for game days & times?

I suggest Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 9pm games, and then intermittent games on Saturdays and Sundays. I love playing on the server, but I can't do it every night because I have other things to take care of, but if I could get on when others are on, on specified days, I'd be quite happy, and would enjoy it equally as much.

Just wanted to pop in and say it was good killin' stuff with you guys last night. I'm gonna try to be on time for game night tonight, and I encourage anyone who's thinking about it to do so too.

Also, Bahamut? Bring your damn crit rockets ON. XD