OCR TF2 Team: Gametime 9 PM EST on OCR server MWF + some weekends

zircon

This is the kind of shit that's funny to watch, but amazingly bad to have happen to you. I feel bad for the griefed, but goddamn was some of that really funny, if utterly assholish and dickish.

Yeah I'm not saying I'm good or anything. I'm just saying that I play Pyro a lot.

And kill assists are pretty much the essence of the Pyro. xD

Yeah, I saw a letter from Valve back in January that said they were considering giving points for lighting people up whether or not they died of it. Pyro's my most-played class with about 20 hours, so I'm pretty pumped for the updates.

He's also my worst class in terms of raw points, with a mere 9. But, as mentioned, most of my help goes to my team, not my stats.

He's also my worst class in terms of raw points, with a mere 9. But, as mentioned, most of my help goes to my team, not my stats.

Right. Pure points aren't necessarily reflective of your worth to the team, and the life expectancy of a Pyro is among the worst in the game; third behind the Spy and the Scout, in my experience. The Pyro's worth comes from the confusion and distraction they bring about, and the dangerous flankers they are in the right hands.

Raw score for all classes means little if your contribution helps the team win. And it's why I like playing with you guys here at OCR. It's fun, and everyone seems to get that, which I like a lot.

Right. Pure points aren't necessarily reflective of your worth to the team, and the life expectancy of a Pyro is among the worst in the game; third behind the Spy and the Scout, in my experience. The Pyro's worth comes from the confusion and distraction they bring about, and the dangerous flankers they are in the right hands.

Raw score for all classes means little if your contribution helps the team win. And it's why I like playing with you guys here at OCR. It's fun, and everyone seems to get that, which I like a lot.

Precisely. And while having a good score usually means you're doing a lot to help the team (at the least, healing a lot or killing a lot), having a low score doesn't mean you aren't helping.

Also while we're on the subject, Spy is my least-played class (4 hours or so) and also my second-best class with 17 points, thanks to one really good run on 2fort where I managed to get behind the entire enemy force as they came across the bridge. Sapped their stuff and backstabbed pretty much the whole team and lived to do more damage, but I'll never be able to do it again.

You rocked, but it probably would have been better if you stayed back and built up an uber instead of keeping on the frontlines the whole time.

Also I couldn't go Pyro because Optik was rocking it so hard. So I got practice with my 'nades instead.

Yeah. I've only put in about three hours or so, so I am working on learning the ropes.

Wish I could play with you guys some more, but I'm at my brother's house right now and his computer isn't fast enough. And I don't get my new laptop for another week and a half. -_-

PS: Less Dustbowl, more anything else.

This is the kind of shit that's funny to watch, but amazingly bad to have happen to you. I feel bad for the griefed, but goddamn was some of that really funny, if utterly assholish and dickish.

I wasn't terribly impressed, until I saw the trivia part. It was so damn funny that the guys being griefed must have been staged. Hilarity. If the trivia quiz happened to me, I actually wouldn't mind. Most of the other stuff is a pain in the ass though. It wouldn't bother me terribly, but I can understand for the more serious gamers.