OCR TF2 Team: Gametime 9 PM EST on OCR server MWF + some weekends

zircon

Q button FTW.

I hope to be back online tonight, but I make no promises.

I'm excited that Zircon loves Warpath too. :)!!

I think it's time to enable rtv now that we have several maps under our belts. The favorite maps will win most times and we can still probably convince people to vote for new/different maps (like Warpath).

just checked that vid, point to take here...if you do that, and nobody else is around. shoot the sentry from the point, it'll take damage and be destroyed quicker (while sapped).

That point caps very quickly though, so it doesn't really matter. The only issue I have with the video is that the pyro didn't spy check.

Also I hear that the other team can see the outlines of the sapper as well?

One way to do it is to enable fast weapon switching in Options - Keyboard tab - Advanced, which lets you switch by just pressing the number. Or you can remap the keys.

Yeah, fast weapon switching is fantastic... I dunno how I lived without it.

Question: What kind of mouse sensitivity levels do you guys use?

First ever full server last night? That was pretty intense, and both teams had some really skilled players. But God, do the numbers ever change the mechanics of the game. It's a totally different story from our usual 5v5.

First ever full server last night? That was pretty intense, and both teams had some really skilled players. But God, do the numbers ever change the mechanics of the game. It's a totally different story from our usual 5v5.

Nah, we've had other nights with a full server. You just missed them :-P . And I thought you had to leave early last night?

That was fun tonight, but man, am I done with Dustbowl for awhile. I would love to try a map that we rarely play, like Hydro. A custom map would be REALLY rarely played, but I think that is asking too much at this time.

Also, did tonight mark our first ever banning? I thought it was warranted because I'm sure the guys were planning on griefing. Overusing map exploits = quick ban, but it didn't help that the first thing they did when they got on the server was spawn camp. I didn't miss them once they were gone.

Nah, I've banned someone the night before for mic spamming. However this ban was definitely deserving, as these two people were abusing the glitch with the demos where you can shoot through the gates before the match starts. I have zero tolerance for that type of demo abuse, and anyone who does that will get banned shortly after a warning if they continue with it.