OCR TF2 Team: Gametime 9 PM EST on OCR server MWF + some weekends

zircon

I thought those soundbytes were from Unreal Tournament, not Quake...

I thought so too, but the folder is labeled Quake...not sure what the deal is there.

I'm not sure the soundbytes are even going to work - switching HLStatsX over to using SourceMod seems to have disabled the BeetlesMod features, including admin. I'm going to have to look into it whether multiple mods can be used at the same time, but I don't see why not.

So what's the vote here - do people want those soundbytes or want them disabled again?

My vote is with disabling the soundbites. They're obnoxious and don't fit the TF2 style.

Of course, I probably don't actually get a vote since I still don't have internet at home and can't play on the server at gametime.

also finally there is finally a csay command to use :D

sm_csay very useful.

There is a way to do it with BeetlesMod as well - I think Beatdrop used it before. SourceMod lets you choose to do it with a team if you want though.

what is that

Sends a message to each player (or each player on a specified team) a message in white in the center of the screen.

Also, I have to warn you all how the reserved slots work now - if the server is full, and someone on the reserved slot list is trying to join, the server will kick the player with the highest ping (spectators get kicked first though), and not on the reserved slot list. I'm putting out this warning because this might affect Unstable Hamster the most :sad: .

Also, I have to warn you all how the reserved slots work now - if the server is full, and someone on the reserved slot list is trying to join, the server will kick the player with the highest ping (spectators get kicked first though), and not on the reserved slot list. I'm putting out this warning because this might affect Unstable Hamster the most :sad: .

THANK YOU there were times when i still couldnt join i was like [>:[

I was just trying out the admin menu. One thing that's really not so great is that you have to be really careful about selecting options; I've noticed that if I hold down a number key for any more than a split second, the input carries over to the next menu. I accidentally changed maps by just pressing "1."

Any way we can get some kind of delay in there or non-repeating input?

I was just trying out the admin menu. One thing that's really not so great is that you have to be really careful about selecting options; I've noticed that if I hold down a number key for any more than a split second, the input carries over to the next menu. I accidentally changed maps by just pressing "1."

Any way we can get some kind of delay in there or non-repeating input?

I had that problem too - not sure if I can change it. You could've at least changed the map to a standard one for me :-x . It's on pl_dustbowl_b2 and I have to download the map before I can even change it.

I thought so too, but the folder is labeled Quake...not sure what the deal is there.

The legacy of the CheaterStrike generation, they never played Quake, probably never played UT either, so they're getting the two mixed up.

The soundbytes are meh. I'm neither for nor against them.

I really want to try Payload Dustbowl. xD

I was on a server that switched to this map, and I think it was a lot of fun. It was all familiar, but different. We should definitely add it to the rotation and see what people think of it.

Also, I'll be out of town next week, so you'll have to find someone else to kill you until I return.