Bound Together - Can I even get it still?

The Derrit

So the other day Arek implored me to go play Earthbound, and I am in the process of doing so. It is excellent. However, this is not the point of my query. I heard there was an excellent remix project that went with it, Bound Together, and when I went to the official site, the torrent wouldn't download. Thinking maybe a broken link, I've tried others, but to no avail. Is there anywhere I can download this project?

So I understand why it wasn't supported as a OCR remix project at the time... and some of the controversy that went along with that... but is there any good reason why it isn't ocr-advertised still? Same question with the cave story remix project; why, after the projects are all said and done, are they still not linked to from the biggest vg remix site of all. I know it has nothing to do with judging since many of the tracks in the projects do not pass the panel.

Also; Inspired for the win.

So I understand why it wasn't supported as a OCR remix project at the time... and some of the controversy that went along with that... but is there any good reason why it isn't ocr-advertised still? Same question with the cave story remix project; why, after the projects are all said and done, are they still not linked to from the biggest vg remix site of all. I know it has nothing to do with judging since many of the tracks in the projects do not pass the panel.

Also; Inspired for the win.

Tracks from those projects were pimped in many of the mix writeups, and they've been on our Links page for a while: http://www.ocremix.org/info/Links#Non-OCR_Albums The American Album also got a front page spotlight for a little while. So in other words, we pretended they didn't exist.