as well and wanted to hear how Tetris could turn out, I got my answer and

hope to get it submitted for ALL to hear. Anyway this is the first of a

three-movement piece I'm working on; the other two movements will be the

other two most popular Tetris songs, so here it is:

Artist: Trance-Canada

E-Mail: trancecanada@hotmail.com

Trance-Canada

www.mp3.com/_trancecanada

OK, That into went on for about twice as long as it should have, given that it only used three instruments and didn't have much in the way of melodic variation. Try having them switch off taking the melody, that will add some interest there.

Later on, it picks up, for a while... then sinks into repetativeness again. Near the end of the song it starts sounding like a broken record. Change the key, change the instruments, add an original bridge, do a breakdown... anything to shake things up and keep it interesting! But for now...

NO

This isn't a bad arrangement, there are some good ideas here, but overall it leaves much to be desired. I really would expect more than this from an instrumental Tetris arrangement.

Breaks from the theme are your friend. Add interesting original material between repititions of the theme. do more than just add instruments as the track progresses. Also, panning is desperately needed... why is the intro mono? The rest of the track has some stereo but not much. The ending is too abrupt. Traditional ingredients like key changes and crescendos wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Like the orchestral samples used, this track is mediocre.

no

dirgesque

is that a word? I don't know. But that's how I'd describe this. Slow, boring, and something I'd want played at my death. Oh, something! There! At two minutes into the song! Here's the problem. This is a really popular tune, and everyone wants to remix it. And this is very simplistic. Ok, some variation around 3:30. But that's too late. I've already been bored to tears by it. And the ending should probably be more sure of itself. It sounds kind of cut off... Anyway,

NO

D