Someone explain "nice work" to me?

Hausdog

Well thanks! I get it now. So he's just something imported from Something Awful? I can handle that explanation.

Well, partially imported. The original image itself is from SA, but "Nice Work" wasn't put on image until Midee added it for posting here. Before that happened, he was just some unknown guy whose picture was floating around SA. Now he's some unknown guy who has a tag line ;-)

Geoffrey Taucer claims to know who he is, but he posted neither proof nor bewbs to prove it, so it didn't happen. Either way, we don't know who he is, but he's definitely the official OC Remix mascot. Our own special meme.

I can't find pics; I'm POSITIVE he's the actor who plays Luis in "Destinos: Introduction to Spanish," but I can't find the actors name or any good pics of him.

Speaking of mascotship, NWG ought to be added to the list of characters who appear on the upper-right of the site.

Which is seen by all comers to OCR not only forum regulars who would understand him. If you did have him I'm sure OCR would lose some of the credibility it has as a serious community and more like a forum run by teenagers on a whim.

If you did have him I'm sure OCR would lose some of the credibility it has as a serious community and more like a forum run by teenagers on a whim.

Wait. We're obviously talking about different sites here. because maturity is not a hallmark of the OC ReMix I frequent. See here here, here, here, and here for a few examples.

Are we serious about our love for game music? Yes. Are we serious? No. Our forums aren't run by teenagers on a whim, they're run by the only man to ever beat Chuck Norris in a staring match on a whim. So there.

Didn't we go through all this in another thread recently? After facial comparisons, I don't believe that guy is not the NWG. Plus, it's a pretty accepted concept that NWG is from somewhere in the Middle East, not Mexico or Spain.

The facial comparison you posted in the other thread used a shitty picture. Here you get a much clearer view, and aside from the gray heir and lighter skin (which could easily be a result of makeup -- and yes, even guy actors wear a fuckton of makeup when they're on camera), the similarities are much more evident.

I'd like to see another facial comparison. If another facial comparison between this guy and the NWG finds that they aren't the same guy, I'll drop this theory once and for all.

I don't know about anyone else, but that guy looks terribly unlike the NWG to me. Similar in a very generic manner, but not at all an exact match. When you posted the video and I checked it out, I had to triple-check the time you listed because I thought there was no way you could have been suggesting that guy was the NWG.