GAIARES "MixedUP" (sega genesis)

Emulator

hm I don't know the source so I can't comment on the composition too much, asides from it's pretty decent. The bass line is fun, but I think it might need a bit of variety ><. Somehow this song comes off as minimalistic to me, even though it's probably not meant to be, personally I think it needs some more instruments to add a few more textures, and maybe a soft breakdown to reduce that ear fatigue (which isn't all that bad for this song).

If you're not gonna submit, I won't comment on source/interpretation.

My first impression was that it was something really cheesy. I was wrong. Aside from the panning effect, it went on just great. It's a bit empty and repetitive, but it's got a cool sound. Could use a little more punch and a lead with some more energy. Overall good imo.

really? thanks man you are too kind.. i myself felt that this was one of my more " cheesier" remixes.. but i always say to myself if even just one person finds it decent then thats sufficient enough for me...thanks again for commenting on my other WIPs as well... from the sound of your comments..u definetly know what you're talking about