Global-Trance - Thoughts on a Shoreline (DJ Set)

Global-Trance

I know some people here still like my mixes and stuff so I still feel obligated to post about these. Well I've had some delays with Public Address 005 due my inability to be able to do everything at once... so here's this mix I've been hiding from everyone.

I wrote a bit about why it took so long for me to post it on my site... so feel free to make your way there.

http://global-trance.com

Keep an eye out for Public Address 005. New remixes related to FFMusicDJ and Zircon will be featured.

Global-Trance - Thoughts on a Shoreline Tracklist

-------------------------------------------------

01. DJ Shah featuring Adrina Thorpe - Who Will Find Me (Original Mix) [00:00 - 09:36]

02. Global Experience - Madras (Original Mix) [09:36 - 16:00]

03. Cerf, Mitiska and Jaren - Saved Again (Original Mix) [16:00 - 22:54]

04. Taxigirl - High Glow (Original Mix) [22:54 - 29:55]

05. Solarstone and Alucard featuring Ben Lost - Late Summer Fields (Deep Sunrise Mix) [29:55 - 38:17]

06. Rex Mundi - Desillusion (Original Mix) [38:17 - 44:40]

07. Embliss - Kaleido (Alucard Remix) [44:40 - 50:05]

08. DT8 Project - Hold Me Till The End (Truly Deeply Dub) [50:05 - 56:30]

09. Markus Schulz featuring Andy Moor - Daydream (12" Mix) [56:30 - 63:55]

Edit:

<Skrypnyk> I demand my name be put on there!

<Skrypnyk> Even if it is a lie!!!

Yessssssssss!!!

I was waiting for this!!

I particularly love your DJ sets. The mixing is amazing. I also listen to Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance mixes (and a few others), but they have nothing on this.

Hurrah to one of OCR's resident DJs.

Every time I post something like this, there is always someone new that I've never seen post about how they've been anticipating new mixes. Always a surprise to me.

Just admit it, GT. The real reason that you've been so preoccupied is Brawl. :)

It's part of the reason I suppose...

*drools*

GT this is awesome as usual. New tune for my ride into work to listen to and put my in good spirits. I hope you never grow tired of my telling you how Godlike you are. Awesome, just awesome. Now if only I can stop listening long enough to actually burn it..

Nice set GT!

How interested are people in an electro/breaks set? I have some awesome tunes I'd be interested in sharing...

Very interested. New stuff makes Maha a happy lady. GT will always be God but I still have positions available for Godlike souls in my heart.

Please PM me the links to you work I'd love to hear.

Every time I post something like this, there is always someone new that I've never seen post about how they've been anticipating new mixes. Always a surprise to me.

It's part of the reason I suppose...

I'm glad to see you're still mixing, I'm sure these are as good or better than your old sessions.

Ahhh.... I'm home from work, had a shower, gonna have a drink or 3 and then gonna get on the decks :D Got a decent set lined up, now I hope I can execute it well (if my fingers are weak, I'l try again tmorrow). I'l make a new thread in OffTop for this, link you all up when its done.

EDIT: Ugh, that ... didnt go too well. Final mix tomorrow

OMG I know a song that'll be in Part 3 of Public Address 5!! Yes really but I'm just saying this randomly. It's not that big a deal.

I also just realized, GT, that this is so old school in the sense it's pretty much you going "I made you a mixtape, all the songs express my feelings". ^_^