Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

So I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but I just got a new job in a different state and have thus been kind of busy with the move and the job and so on. More importantly though, I'm again left without access to a piano. I'm definitely in the market for a digital piano, but it'll most likely be some time before I get the funds.

So in short, if anyone has any ideas for Damcyan, go for it. If not, well...I guess I'll finish it when I finish it. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.

Now that I know for a fact my Chronotrigger mix has been accepted, I can now close that.

That reduces my number of mixes open from 3 to 2. That would be my FF4 tune and my DKC2 tune; my DKC2 is completely done from MY end (still waiting for someone else to do something on it), so in reality I really only have one open now.

So now I can focus on this one, yay.

gba port is the way to go so you can some nudy magazine action goin!

heh.

they always said that 2 was dumbed down in the states. I love the ol' school feel - but i haven't tried to play the ol' snes version in sometime thanks to the gba and ds version. not sure if it would still hold up to the gba. ds was nice - especially all the added stuff - but i'm still more of a fan of the original where your just a dot on the screen that moves.

Sadly I don't have an snes and I don't plan on getting one. I got into games later in life so my initial exposure to them was the playstation era. Which means that anything before that doesn't hold any sedimental value.

Plus I've had a DS for over a year and I never bought a single game for it.