Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

I received a few finished tracks from bLiNd over the weekend, so things are moving along well.

I might be taking the next 48 hours or so off to take care of some non-project stuff, so while i'm gone, I want you to all be good and listen to Jay, Justin, and Shaun. There's snacks in the cupboard and sodas in the fridge. :P

I received a few finished tracks from bLiNd over the weekend, so things are moving along well.

I might be taking the next 48 hours or so off to take care of some non-project stuff, so while i'm gone, I want you to all be good and listen to Jay, Justin, and Shaun. There's snacks in the cupboard and sodas in the fridge. :P

I ate em already. :)

• 3 weeks later...

ok, back in the saddle!

I've updated the track statuses (statii?)in the first post and have been hard at work on the magfest promo 'video' that will showcase a few of the tracks on the project. What I have right now is basically a black screen, so to make it more exciting, could everyone please post some of their favorite screen shots from the game?

I'm sure there are a ton of sites out there that have them, and there are like 5 versions of the game out, so even preview sites should have some stuff. DS, SNES, GBA, it's all good, but i need some visuals for this thing so people don't fall asleep! ;-)

Post... here? Battle of the pics, eh? :P

Here are two of FF2 (US) that I took some time back. This is my favorite, followed closely by this.

I believe I still relate more to Cecil than I relate to any other character of any video game, novel, or movie that I've played, read, or seen, respectively. To me, the scenes at Mt. Ordeals perfectly capture the inner struggle all good men face in their efforts to rise above themselves and be a force for good.

That was straight from the heart. My heart is made of cheese. Sorry.

EDIT: traded pictures for links; pics took up a ton of space.

So I finally got my computer back. I am currently at levels 69, 68, 67, 67, 66. And I still can't beat anything on the last 2 floors. Except for the behemeth(sp) of course.

And I got to meet Zeromus. He wiped the floor with me. Just how high do your levels need to be before you can win?

And I just beat ff4 ds last night. My characters were all between lvl 75-77. I did not expect edge to fall for Rydia. I really enjoyed the game, but I wish there was a little more ending. Speaking of which, I heard that the ds and the snes endings were different. Would it be too much to ask for someone to elaborate on that?

well thin - there is sequel that came out in japan - i heard it's gonna hit the shores

check it out

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_IV_the_After:_Tsuki_no_Kikan

but i was very happy with how it ended

just a thought - we could use the album as political means to get a petition going to send to square-enix to make sure they follow through - OA you wanna make that a feature on the website?