Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

Ok, I have been browsing this site for about 3 years now, and love the constant flow of fantastic works that come through here, but I just got done listening to your magfest, and I had coldchills running up my back the entire time. FF IV is by far my favorite game, and I have always loved the music, and to take such Nostalgic melodies and bring such an epic feel. It is a dream come true. I was ecstatic when I followed the process of them converting FF IV into a 3D format for DS, and I am even more excited now with the music being remixed by the amazing talent that you all are. I am eternally grateful to you all for putting your skills together and accomplishing this astonishing feat.

I would happily sell my soul for even a portion of talent you all possess. Can't wait to fade away in the joy of the finished product.

Sincerely,

Paul Voigt

Thank you so much dude. I truly hope people will at least find one track on the project that pull on the ole heart strings and reminds them of the game. We were all just as excited making this as you are listening to the preview. (that preview wasn't even all the songs either) IMO the greatest talent in music is one of patience, understanding, and work ethic. yf You got those you can do anything. THANKS!

Ok, I have been browsing this site for about 3 years now, and love the constant flow of fantastic works that come through here, but I just got done listening to your magfest, and I had coldchills running up my back the entire time. FF IV is by far my favorite game, and I have always loved the music, and to take such Nostalgic melodies and bring such an epic feel. It is a dream come true. I was ecstatic when I followed the process of them converting FF IV into a 3D format for DS, and I am even more excited now with the music being remixed by the amazing talent that you all are. I am eternally grateful to you all for putting your skills together and accomplishing this astonishing feat.

I would happily sell my soul for even a portion of talent you all possess. Can't wait to fade away in the joy of the finished product.

Sincerely,

Paul Voigt

Because Cecil and Cid are obviously too badass to need capes.

Also, it's out of 11.

I must have missed a segment or something. Yang, Cid, Kain, FuSoYa and even though they don't really count, Young Rydia and Dark Cecil did not have a cape. Yang doesn't even have a shirt, lol. The ratio is still stacked toward the caped bearers, but not quite as bleak as 2 out of 11.

Correct me if I am wrong.

More like

LMAO dude... I been wanting one of those... They sell 'em in Walgreens now for $15!! :-o

Anyway...hahaha... I had a question for OA and/or Audio Fidelity... Who's all gonna be apart of this choir officially? Just curious. I haven't had time to be on AIM lately so I was hoping to hear from Jay about somewhat of a deadline? Jordan and I would like to know what the deadline is for "The Final Battle" so we get started after the DKC2 song Jordan's gonna do.

And I like capes.. but I don't know if you've ever seen the Pixar movie The Incredibles? They explain why capes suck.. haha buuut I still like capes. :-P

Anyway...hahaha... I had a question for OA and/or Audio Fidelity... Who's all gonna be apart of this choir officially? Just curious. I haven't had time to be on AIM lately so I was hoping to hear from Jay about somewhat of a deadline? Jordan and I would like to know what the deadline is for "The Final Battle" so we get started after the DKC2 song Jordan's gonna do.

Jay would be the dude to ask for that specific track; it's his baby, i'm just the crazy uncle. We've got about 5 people recorded so far I think.

jade, our choir will be massive - the number is actually at 6 atm. but the people who have told me they are tracking as follows: aeroz, nrich, abadoss, level99, prophet, maestrodeclure, avaris, mazedude, wiesty, hybound, audix, longebane, and of course you and jordan. Other potentials are bustatunez, my friend who just joined on the rydia track, disa (oa's wife), kidd cabbage, yodaisbetter, and maybe connor's younger cousin.

if i had to give a deadline I would say march. the track should come together mid feb. but i'll prob be takin choir stuff later just to get everyone in there.

I must have missed a segment or something. Yang, Cid, Kain, FuSoYa and even though they don't really count, Young Rydia and Dark Cecil did not have a cape. Yang doesn't even have a shirt, lol. The ratio is still stacked toward the caped bearers, but not quite as bleak as 2 out of 11.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Cheaters like me go here. (shhhh Abadoss, don't give spoilers, there are only 11 characters!) As you can see, all except Cecil and Cid have capes or some other extraneous, dangling, cape-like appendage attached to their clothing.

So ok, I should have said Cecil used to be badass enough. Thus the engineer remains, like always, the badassest. Yes.

More like [youtube link]

They should have called it the Insta-Druid .

One time, many years ago, I told my parents I wanted a cape as a birthday present. They got this look that was like "who are you?". I never asked again. I still want a cape.