Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

There is some timing strategery involved, but yeah, the date will be July.

It's later than we were initially planning, so there will be a few special previews-

I was interviewed by Justin for the upcoming 8 bit radio show that airs on on May 4, and I gave him a few full tracks to play, including a sick bLiNd track, and there might be something or another coming around early June as well. :-)

You mean when bLiNd was sick? Don't you think healthy people could make better music?

Of course I figured this would never be finished. Most projects on the internet never get finished. Is it different with these listed projects on OCRemix? If so, then I can't wait until a lot of these get finished.

Given the progress shown on the original post, what would lead you to believe that this particular one would fall short? Even if that last track was never finished, I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't be released at some point in the near future :P

Given the progress shown on the original post, what would lead you to believe that this particular one would fall short? Even if that last track was never finished, I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't be released at some point in the near future :P

Well, since theres been projects that have fallen through on this site, and I have noticed many of these project threads, including this one, have been going on for quite awhile, I just assumed this was yet another limbo project. Mods, hacks, websites, entire games and films on the net, hell projects of any kind period dont normally get finished. Most projects never leave the brainstorming and initial stages. But it's cool this album will be finished.

13 ocr projects... which actually isn't true. There's also chipamp and the mascot bio project, and others. Stuff do get finished around here. Sometimes less, sometimes more than planned.

I said thirteen completed albums, not projects.

And it is a lot; most professional bands don't produce that many albums (many of which are multi-disc) in six years' time.

Yes, there are tons of people online who decide that they're gonna do a giant fan artbook, or game, or comic, or radio play, whatever, and don't get it off the ground or let it dwindle... but generally projects don't make it to this forum in the first place if they haven't shown adequate planning, organization, and progress (as shown in the Album Project Guidelines). Saying "I'm gonna remix all of FFIV," presenting a track list, asking a few people and then showing no activity is one thing... having completed album art, a ton of finished tracks (with preview), a near-complete to-do list and a still-active thread is another.

sounds fine to me- i'll be putting it together over the week and i'll have a zip i'll link to them.

gee i wasn't expecting it to really happen o_o slaphands, man... slaphands

i'm just really amped after listening to the 8 bit radio interview and preview tracks. what a great collaborative effort, seriously