Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

True. If any of us find out that another one of us leaked tracks before the release, we will stealthly sneak into your home, rape your babies, and then set you on fire... well, maybe not the raping, but the fire will definitely happen... pretty fire...

I leaked the entire album last week...8-O

• 2 weeks later...
I'd totally forgotten this project was going on until I poked around OCR for the first time in months just a little while ago. What a great surprise to see that not only is it happening, but it's almost done! Awesome. Can't wait to hear the finished project!
lol It's been at this stage for weeks now. That Zeromus track had better deliver!

junly 18th?

I thought I was the only one that considered junly a month. :nicework:

But seriously, I'm so glad this all came together better than I could have ever dreamed, because it makes all us people who took part in it, or even took part in watching it grow through the forums, interviews, and presentations, feel like they were involved in something grand; something beyond just the parts that make it up. I can't wait for the next projects helmed by these talented folks, and involving such good people, to take off.

Oh, and I swear I'll not leak a thing with that preview zip. You can be 110% it wont get out...unless the king of sweden comes through my window. It's cool that I leave my computer in a DMZ with no firewall, antivirus, or portblocking and leave kazaa on 24/7 sharing my C drive, right? :-P