Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

If you guys know which game characters correspond to the Scuba Divers lyrics, lemme know.

Can I get a roll call of the Zeromus choir members, alpha'ed?

--------

Those are pretty much the last things I need to finalize the stuff.

Also noting now that I changed a few source tune titles to reflect the official English language tracknames, courtesy the US iTunes release, same as we did for VotL.

If you guys know which game characters correspond to the Scuba Divers lyrics, lemme know.

Can I get a roll call of the Zeromus choir members, alpha'ed?

--------

Those are pretty much the last things I need to finalize the stuff.

Also noting now that I changed a few source tune titles to reflect the official English language tracknames, courtesy the US iTunes release, same as we did for VotL.

C'mon Larry, you can't figure out who's who in the Scuba Divers? :P

I'll PM you about that now.

discs arrive as soon as I get them myself! I got word from the manufacturer, and they should be sent to me within the week! Then I need to pack them up and ship them out! :-D

You better package it like it was a crystal swan of some kind, mailing to Europe means a long trip and CD cases are.. well, fragile. Also, LIMITED EDITION SO RARE~ ^^;

You better package it like it was a crystal swan of some kind, mailing to Europe means a long trip and CD cases are.. well, fragile. Also, LIMITED EDITION SO RARE~ ^^;

eBay's gonna have a surplus of at least 10 FINAL FANTASY IV: SHADOWS OF L1GHT, ECHO OF BAYTRAYAL LIMITED EDITION SO RARE!111! posting then :-P They also make great stocking stuffers for that nerd you know and love!

Thanks for the info, OA.