Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

old-school-andrew.jpg

i wasn't that blonde. :roll:

OH MY GOD! I was googling your name trying to find a frigging pic from your boyband days to turn into a poster or something. You're going to have many surprises next time I see you, OA (Oh, A....)

Was Disa with you when you went through that long-hairness or was she lucky enough to get the Billy-Zane-shaved version first?

On another note, where are the bonus tracks going to be? Just available online or at the end of a disc on the physical media?

bonus tracks will be available exclusively through the website and we have some pretty awesome ones that I'm very proud of sharing and got added to the bill

We have john revordo's calcobrena mix, theory of nonexistence's love theme, monobrow and protricity's underworld, 2radical's fight 1, cotmm's ring of bomb, and a whole slew of final battle arrangements taking 'Genesis' to radically different levels including: a more traditional take focus on orchestra and operatic vox, an atonal version of the track :), and a soundscape that will melt your face off.

bonus tracks will be available exclusively through the website and we have some pretty awesome ones that I'm very proud of sharing and got added to the bill

We have john revordo's calcobrena mix, theory of nonexistence's love theme, monobrow and protricity's underworld, 2radical's fight 1, cotmm's ring of bomb, and a whole slew of final battle arrangements taking 'Genesis' to radically different levels including: a more traditional take focus on orchestra and operatic vox, an atonal version of the track :), and a soundscape that will melt your face off.

I smell a disc 4. Face = premelted. I'd feel terrible if you told someone that something will "melt their face off" and then you found out their face was melted in a horrible smelting accident when they were children back in the old country.

Which ones? The ones coinciding with the release of the OUS album or the ones pulled from the not-yet-completed OCR project, and thus aren't late?

In other words, :tomatoface:.

Oh NO! I've been thusly de-trolled from my immitation forum trolling!!! I'll admit, I was young, confused, and naive, but doesn't every man deserve a second chance?

Larry, I have a sneaking suspicion that you're secretly Empreror Palpatine. Response?