Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

Haven't finished listening yet, but this is some seriously impressive stuff. It's projects like this that make OC Remix stand out as a professional and professionally competent site. Magnificent work everyone!

Just a request that's common sense:

Once it's properly released, please please please seed the torrent after you finish downloading. The quicker people can get this, the quicker they can appricieate it.

I'll be seeding it for the next few weeks. :)

Well I was able to find it by doing a simple google search so if it's not supposed to be up and running yet they need to cut it off from the general public until they get everything squared away. Near as I can tell though, everything's working the way it's supposed to be and I'm downloading via torrent, which already has a lot of seeders and leechers.

Edit: Ok, just checked and the individual track download page isn't available yet. The torrent link is active though and it's downloading pretty fast.

Well I was able to find it by doing a simple google search so if it's not supposed to be up and running yet they need to cut it off from the general public until they get everything squared away. Near as I can tell though, everything's working the way it's supposed to be and I'm downloading via torrent, which already has a lot of seeders and leechers.

Edit: Ok, just checked and the individual track download page isn't available yet. The torrent link is active though and it's downloading pretty fast.

Too bad I can't get torrents to work so I'm forced to do each track individually. I did that for every song on OCR. Took me many hours to do that.